The Exchange and Expectation !!!

Hey fans,

here is the brief personal information and some sharing from our first batch of issue-based interns......

Name : Quentin Delacroix

Gender : Male

Age : 24

Country : Belgium

Course : Economics ( Just graduated )


Name : Cheng Ching Yee (Ivy)

Gender : Female

Age : 19

Country : Hong Kong

Course : Computer Science




Why go exchange ??

Quentin Delacroix : " I wanted to discover the world before starting to work in my country and develop my skills in a multicultural environment. The best opportunity for me was to contribute to a project in which I believed and for which I would feel useful for the others. "


Ivy : " I choose to participate in AIESEC internship because I want to immerse myself in a multicultural environment and meet more international friends around the world. Moreover, going to exchange can develop my personal skills such as communication skill which I think is valuable and important for me in the future. "


Expectations ??


Quentin Delacroix : " I joined the MIRACLE project because I feel particularly concerned about environmental sustainability issues and my personal long-term goals go along with it. Moreover, I’ve always had a good contact with the youth and I am convinced that raising their awareness about those issues represents the best way to meet environmental challenges of tomorrow. From this experience, I expect to understand and discover deeply another culture from another part of the world. I think that in our globalized world everyone should grab the opportunity to improve his cultural understanding. And according to me, AIESEC represents the best way to share ideas and learn from each other because we are so different but on the other hand so similar: we are all youth following the same ambitions and want to have positive impact on society. "


Ivy : " I choose to take part in the Miracle Project which helps to promote the message of environmental awareness and protection in Malaysia, and I expect I can have a deeper understanding about how the government and NGOs in Malaysia have done to protect or education our next generation. In addition, I hope I can improve my presentation skills through carrying workshops and explore more cultures in Malaysia. "


PS : Just stay tuned with us and we will of course keep you updated on the interesting stories and pictures from our interns after conducting their workshops in schools.


See you all soon !!! ^^






 

About AIESEC

About AIESEC
World’s largest youth-run organization with over 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youths into global-minded responsible leaders.

Click more for HOPE Project

Click more for HOPE Project
HOPE project is a fully student-run, not-for-profit project by AIESEC in Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) .HOPE project was established through a partnership between AIESEC and Standard Chartered Bank. The specific aim of the project is to educate and increase the awareness among member of general public about HIV/AIDS and to influence a behavioural change among young people that will result in a reduction in the number of HIV/AIDS cases among young people in Malaysia .